[dba-Tech] Can you spell superluminal? and define it?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:43:57 CST 2011

Superluminal = Faster Than Light (my suggestion for an abbreviation is
FTL). Second measurements at CERN appear to verify initial measures. Now we
just have to find a couple of places in the world that can do this
measurement. To my knowledge there are only two (could be my ignorance on
this subject) such places: Fermilab in Chicago, which already performed a
similar run and got similar results, but were not confident in their data
because their measuring tools were not as precise as those at CERN;  they
are now upgrading their equipment and should be able to verify within a
year. The other facility is in Japan, but it's been out of commission since
the earthquake and tsunami; could be a while before they're ready.
Meanwhile we wait with baited breath, pondering the implications.

Phone me tomorrow and I'll pick it up yesterday, or something :)
--
A.
Cell: 647.710.1314

Thirty spokes converge on a hub