[dba-Tech] Developing Mobile Apps

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:05:16 CST 2011

I have an idea for an ever-expanding mobile app, which consists almost
entirely of unrelated tables. My current sketch involves about a dozen
tables, all of them read-only: they will serve as on-the-spot lookups and
seldom if ever change (and any changes will be made by me, not the
end-user). Think of it as an on-line reference.

Never having tried to write a mobile app, any suggestions for tools to use
in tackling this? I would like the app to be platform-agnostic if possible.

TIA,
Arthur

--
Cell: 647.710.1314