[dba-Tech] How to make a complex URL look simple

Bobby Heid bheid at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 1 16:44:13 CDT 2011

And if you are talking about for use in an Outlook email (probably other
clients also) or Word document, paste the URL into the document, right-click
on the URL, and select edit hyperlink.  The Link Text (I think that is what
it is called) is what you would set to Sarasota Herald-Tribune - May 21,
1978.

Bobby