[dba-Tech] Careful now!

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Nov 12 16:30:39 CST 2011

Inanimate objects?

(OK-it's the weekend...)

From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Arthur Fuller
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 2:11 PM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Careful now!

The whopping stat is that so many men have admitted to having sex with
animals. To be fair, a couple of women in my life have been rather randy,
but I would hesitate to call them animals, so we are left with the other
(presumably mammalian) species. I have not forked any other species than
homo-sapiens, so far, anyway, but that little red squirrel is Hot LOL. Nah,
I just don't think it's in my gene pool. I'm capable of straying, but not
that far.

A.