[dba-Tech] Microsoft bails on Dryad and moved to Haroop

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 17 16:52:50 CST 2011

Isn't that statement only half completed? ;-)

In this case I do concur but I would truly like to give them the benefit of
the doubt. It seems the Ballmer is having a very rough ride from his
company's stockholders and his days may be numbered

Some fresh blood with fresh ideas could really turn the company around, as
there is so much great talent at the Redmond Campus.