[dba-Tech] OT: Robot Solves maze in a stunning 3.9 seconds

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Nov 25 10:47:34 CST 2011

Hi Rocky

Thanks to Noah. Now it makes sense.

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 25-11-2011 17:30 >>>
I showed it to Noah, my in-house robotics consultant (remember, he bragged,
how they took second last year in the First robotics international
competition in Saint Louis?).

He guesses the second one is the trial run for the same robot which is
mapping out the maze.  The top vid is then the competition to see how fast
your robot can run the maze with the map it previously mapped.  The software
challenge there I suppose is to find the shortest path.  The mechanical
challenge would be to build the most fastest and most agile robot.

Thanks for the link - he's now looking for mouse maze competitions in San
Diego.  We also looked at the soccer playing robots.