[dba-Tech] Drew Wutka memorial ideas

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Oct 5 18:21:04 CDT 2011

Hello Listers,
While I agree that we should do something as a group, I also encourage you
all to act on your own accord. As Ken mentioned in his email that I just
sent out, his family was very happy to hear of our fond thoughts and
reminiscing's of Drew. I encourage you to send emails, Facebooks postings,
cards, etc.

I would like to see what everyone would like to do for Drew. A couple of
ideas were to send something to his service from DBA, collect for a DBA
memorial fund to aid his daughter Hannah.

Any other ideas?

John Bartow
WinHaven Consulting
PO Box 130