[dba-Tech] Wireless network Win-7 to Win-XP

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sun Oct 2 14:32:53 CDT 2011

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the reply.  I stayed with the 32-bit system when I got my
Win-7 precisely because I have four Win-XP systems (all but one of them
are Pro).

Okay, this is where I start learning new things.  I've been thinking
about servers, but I have no experience with servers, so thinking is all
I've done.  I still have some functional D-Link DL-541 routers around
that aren't doing anything.  I will go check out the article you posted
- if I can find it again.  So, back into the "learning about networks"
mode I go.  Thank you for the howtogeek link.

Knowledge is so like Swiss cheese - large areas of solid stuff with
great gaping air pockets every so often - makes me feel stupid, sometimes.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787