[dba-Tech] The Semantic Web

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 18:04:22 CDT 2011

The Semantic Web is the next step in WWW technology. It attempts to impart
meaning into web pages. This is a complex topic, way too complex for me to
summarize here. Please google Semantic Web and take it from there. It's IMO
a very interesting topic and one that I am devoted to.. what is the Meaning
of Meaning? That is the question, and the answers are not easy, but we try
despite the challenges. This stuff is not easy.

A.