[dba-Tech] The Semantic Web

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 02:34:34 CDT 2011

I get your point. Could be "Little Red Riding Hood" not "Linux". But that is
precisely the conundrum, the meaning of "meaning". That is one tough nut to
crack, and I do not pretend to have any solutions; I'm still working on it!
And I thought databases were tough. This is a much more difficult problem
LOL.

A.