[dba-Tech] Major security hole claimed in some HTC Android phones

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Oct 3 02:53:53 CDT 2011

Hi Arthur

Such phones exist here - with BIG digits on LARGE buttons - targeted not elderly but old people (and, of course, visually impaired people). Not for you.

Surrender and get a Windows Phone 7. It will please your sense for concept and design and - admitted - bring some challenge for your creative thinking.

/gustav

>>> fuller.artful at gmail.com 03-10-2011 09:08 >>>
I just want a stupid phone, why can't any vendor provide me that? No texting
/ sexting / email / games / apps etc., just basic phone (call, receive).
Maybe I'm the only guy in the world that wants this. I guess I'm way out of
date.

A.