[dba-Tech] Imaginary Friends

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Oct 6 10:05:01 CDT 2011

Even younger than that, Arthur.  I believe he just had his 39th
birthday.  It is really hard to lose him.  Thanks to Drew, I have a
small understanding of the 'treeview' control.  Now, I have to finish
understanding that one on my own, but at least he got me started.  I
will miss him terribly.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787