[dba-Tech] Downloading

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 16 22:44:11 CDT 2011

Thank you Jason, Stuart and Phil:

Filezilla would have been my first choice, Bit Torrent would be a
interesting alternative and there is nothing like a good stable application
like DLExpert that has survived for years. I used the FreeDownloadManager
for a couple of years on one client's system but the copy I got kept
downloading ads

Thanks again for all your input.

Jim

PS The client just texted me and said the download went flawlessly so I
guess all the backup options were not necessary but will be well worth
considering in the future.