[dba-Tech] Student discount software

DJK (John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Tue Apr 24 16:59:12 CDT 2012

They've recently stopped and restarted their MS discounts - don't know why.

But the discounts are deep and genuine, and the licenses permanent.  Also way cheaper than 'Student Editions'.  A few
years back I persuaded my low-paid son to sign up for a short course in order to get a software package he really wanted
and couldn't otherwise afford.  He got the course free too, so was delighted!  And is now better paid.

Of course US prices have historically been substantially lower than UK ones, for no good reason - though I haven't
checked recently.

John