[dba-Tech] mobile SQLs (Re: Tim Cook vs. Steve Jobs)

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 08:49:39 CDT 2012

My current plan is to develop an app or two based on current Access apps
that I have in the field. One in particular seems perfect for a tablet,
since the user walks from workstation to workstation within a factory,
taking measurements from each and recording them.

For this initial effort, I plan to use Alpha Five v11. I'm nowhere as
skilled in A5 as I am in Access, but slowly getting there. One of the truly
huge features of A5 is that it can do beautiful apps for the web and
tablets. So much so that I'm forgetting about its desktop apps and placing
my focus solely on the web/tablet stuff.

A.