[dba-Tech] How to get Dropbox to run when Windows Server 2008 R2 is not logged in

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Dec 13 06:53:43 CST 2012

Hi Mark

Our costs for storing about 70 GB with about 15 GB datatransfer each month
are about USD 12 to Amazon (variable) and USD 2 to Jungle Disk (fixed). In
total, less than USD 15 each month.

I have set up a separate machine - a retired 2003 server - configured with
auto-logon using a restricted backup user account to control all sorts of
non-first-level backup. Thus, it is able to run the Jungle Disk client. It
allows bandwidth usage to be limited during office hours to leave amble
bandwidth to my dear colleagues. You should be able to establish a similar
setup.

/gustav