[dba-Tech] Internet Explorer Data Leakage (versions 6 to 10)

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Dec 13 10:49:14 CST 2012

Hi Peter,

Can't respond for anybody else, but I use it  where I have to. For
instance, the university where I'm an online adjunct prof is an IE house
- even though sometimes the version of Blackboard we're using doesn't
get along well with IE, and then I have to switch over to Chrome (which
works better than Firefox on the university site).  So, in my case,
anyway, it's because some sites require it.  Now, I know not to leave it
open when I'm not using it.

Best,

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com