[dba-Tech] Internet Explorer Data Leakage (versions 6 to 10)

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Thu Dec 13 16:51:11 CST 2012

Those aren't quite browser alternatives in Metro-land though, so if you want to avoid IE in Metro, you are out of luck. But, I imagine this might eventually change, since even Chrome is available on the iPhone / iPad, and we are all used to complaining about Apple's walled garden... and that only applies to their mobile platforms. There is no such walled garden on OS X desktop, which makes Microsoft's restrictions on Metro all the more curious, because it affects everyone from tablet to desktop.

- Hans