[dba-Tech] Internet Explorer Data Leakage (versions 6 to 10)

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Thu Dec 13 18:26:05 CST 2012

It will surely come. But another issue, if I'm not mistaken, is that they will only work on Intel based Win8. On WinRT, Microsoft restricts access to APIs to the extent that its impossible.

Regarding Googles utilities, if the goal is to avoid IE, due to security issues, this isn't much help.

Best regards,
Hans-Christian Andersen