[dba-Tech] Computer

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Dec 27 05:18:30 CST 2012

Hi Jim

I know that story about 20% market share of Windows. However, you only reach
that figure if you include each and every kid's phone and pad.
What is of my interest is what businesses use, and that is Windows all over
except for media oriented businesses where Macs are widely though not
exclusively used.

/gustav