[dba-Tech] Word Template for DVD covers

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:08:45 CDT 2012

A friend of mine constantly drops off copies of movies, with no cover or
anything, just strapped together in an elastic band. When I borrow a movie
from the library, I scan the cover and print it, and then insert the cover
into a blank CD/DVD cover. But for the copies my friend drops off, I cannot
do this. So what I'm seeking is a method (Word template perhaps) into which
I can type the title and the director and the star(s), and print a cover
page for said movie, such that the spine will contain the title and the
front page will contain the title, the star(s) and the director. The title
must print vertically; the front page horizontally.

Anyone got a template like this, or advice on how to build one?

TIA,

--
Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr