[dba-Tech] Wireless Router Opinions

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 8 21:18:37 CDT 2012

Check the following list out:
http://wireless-router-review.toptenreviews.com/

Linksys E1200 has the highest rating.

From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Rocky Smolin
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 6:11 PM
To: List; 'Off Topic'
Subject: [dba-Tech] Wireless Router Opinions

Dear Lists:

The wireless side of my wireless router is going south on me.  Wired ports
are fine.  Wireless comes in, drops out  at random (Seems they don't last
more the 3 years or so...)

Anywho, I'm on hold with Staples right now to see what's in stock - I gave
the tech 5 routers to see if they have one on the shelf:

Netgear N150,
Belkin N300,
Netgear N300,
Linksys E1200
Cisco Valet +

They're all between $35 and $50 - so it doesn't pay to really shop around or
drive anywhere.

Oops, only got the Netgear N300 on the shelf but it get 4.5 out of 5 stars
from customer reviews on the Staples site.

Any opinions?

MTIA

Rocky