[dba-Tech] Weird Gmail error message

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Tue Jul 17 02:28:24 CDT 2012

Hi Tia,

Do you, by any chance, ever check your email via a third party client such as outlook or thunderbird etc? It could be on another machine that is running but you forgot about. The reason I ask is because you may have filters on that client, which is moving around your messages and it could be moving them to trash around the same time as you are trying to respond to them via gmail in the browser. Perhaps it's even some sort of spam filtering.

It would mimic this effect, hence why I ask.

- Hans

Sent from my iPhone