[dba-Tech] Linux equivalent of Office 2013?

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 03:19:07 CDT 2012

Hello All,

I know that I am not alone, but does anyone here think that the market are
not going to want to switch to Win8 / Off 13?

I mean, could this release be the worst every for MS?

It is the first ever OS and Off release that I dread.

Finally, did you all see the financial results for MS today?, Imagine what
we will be reading in a years time.

Or am I being too pessimistic?

Mark