[dba-Tech] Graphics

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 16 16:58:57 CDT 2012

Thanks for that Stuart.

I am more familiar with a couple of local companies who specialize in
translating and storing compressed vector based data in databases such as
Oracle, MSSQL and PostgreSQL. There products are very expensive.

Esri Canada https://www.esri.ca/

I am familiar with all the high end graphic applications and assumed that
was what was being described. The original linked site is hardly
illustrative.

So it is a data analysis tool...sounds useful but not a tool I will be using
in the near future.