[dba-Tech] MS launch of Surface range

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Wed Jun 20 01:54:16 CDT 2012

I think this is a fair answer and it goes both ways depending on who you ask. I think it makes sense for you, since you are so heavily invested in Windows. I'm heavily invested in Linux, so anything running Windows would also be a toy to me as well. Maybe competition and economies of scale will bring the price down eventually, who knows.

Best regards,
Hans-Christian Andersen