[dba-Tech] MS launch of Surface range

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 20 10:09:04 CDT 2012

Well, it has been proven that people will pay a premium price for good
quality, cutting edge technology especially if it looks really slick.

The new surface has all the above qualities so there is no reason it will
not be successful. Win8 will have to succeed in tablet form but that is what
it is designed for.