[dba-Tech] MS launch of Surface range

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 21 01:17:52 CDT 2012

I could not agree with you more.

The patent system started out with all the good intentions of protecting
someone's hard work by allowing them to recoup some profits. Now the system
has devolved to little more than a joke in which large companies, try to
crush the competition or extract a huge toll from them, in punishment. It
has all become very unhealthy.