[dba-Tech] Ruby on Rails installation

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Jun 24 00:11:00 CDT 2012

"Zlib: DataError incorrect header check" means that  zlib.dll  couldn't  process a file.  Looks
like you have a corrupt zip file in the installation package.

Zlib.dll is a massively spiffy yet delicately unobtrusive compression library ( to quote
http://www.zlib.net <g>) which is used in many programs.

I use it in any of my applications which need file compression/decompression - it's only 53KB.

--
Stuart