[dba-Tech] MemSQL Claims to be Fastest Database on the Planet -80, 000 queries per second

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Tue Jun 26 11:27:46 CDT 2012

I saw it in the article Arthur originally posted (towards the end of the article):
http://www.i-programmer.info/news/84-database/4397-memsql-80000-queries-per-second.html#

	" MemSQL runs on 64-bit Linux, and is described as ideally suited for machines with multi-core processors
	and at least 8 GB of RAM. There’s a free developer edition that’s limited to 10 GB in capacity, and a trial
	edition that supports unlimited storage but is time limited to 30 days. "

Hans