[dba-Tech] Outlook 2010 check

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 07:58:47 CST 2012

If you're using Outlook 2010, would you mind checking something for me? Using the Customize Ribbon feature (File tab | Options), can you delete the Reply All option under Respond for the Home (Mail) tab? Mine is dimmed, so I can't do anything -- won't let me delete it. But, it doesn't make sense that it'd be in the list, if I can't actually manipulate it in any way.

If your's isn't dimmed, let me know, please.

If you know why mine is dimmed, please let me know.

Thanks!
Susan H.