[dba-Tech] Anyone know of a good cheap or no cost simple web site hosts

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 03:08:01 CDT 2012

Hi John,

Google apps offers website hosting, online docs, online email and online
calendar all for free for qty of users less than 10.  The email is
effectively gmail for companies.  It is a really good service for free.

It takes a bit of setting up but I think the combination package is really
good.  And free is a good price.

All email is then hosted and backed up in the google cloud.  Of course, if
they prefer to use Outlook or Outlook Express, they still can.

If they only want the website, they can ignore the email and still have
free website hosting with tools online to allow you to build the site
yourself.

My daughter Caitlin is thirteen now, but she build
http://www.caitlinbreen.com herself when she was 10 / 11.

While you are there, take a look at her Good Karma
Wristlets<http://www.caitlinbreen.com/products-for-sale>
.

Mark