[dba-Tech] Game advice

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri May 18 07:15:35 CDT 2012

My brother's birthday is coming up next week. He's the classic "man who has
everything", including a bitchin' computer that I helped him select and
which I seriously envy: 2 huge monitors, 8 gigs of RAM and a 2 gig video
card that demanded a power supply upgrade. (He's heavy into graphics, hence
the video card.)

One thing he doesn't have is video games, other than the Tiger Woods golf
game. So I thought I'd get him a game. I don't even have one game and know
nothing at all about the field. Ideally, I'd want one that takes full
advantage of that fancy video card,  I've heard that Call of Duty is very
popular now. Any thoughts or recommendations?

TIA,
--
Arthur