[dba-Tech] Game advice

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:13:23 CDT 2012

You know what I was thinking would be a terrific game, is Machete! I loved
that movie! Apparently there are two more in the pipeline. I wonder if
anyone's working on it. If not, there should be.

Another idea: disgruntled disappointed screenwriters shoot producers in a
luxuriant Burbank hotel. Which waiters are real and which are assassins?
Which starlets are working for the KGB, or even worse, Bollywood? The
hapless producer, just trying to make a living screwing everybody, no
longer knows whom to trust? Even your co-producer looks suspect. LOL.
Where's an AK47 when you need one?

A.