[dba-Tech] Game advice

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri May 18 16:48:57 CDT 2012

Danger, Will Robinson!!!

3 possible outcomes.

1.  He's not into games and will never play it - waste of time giving it to him.

2.  He tries it and likes it - spends a bit of his spare time playing it.

3.  You hook him on video games - he wastes enormous amounts of time on them in the
future and ends up hating you. :-).

I speak  as a recovered addict  who spent countless hours on Trade Wars, D&D, then Duke
Nuke, Wolfenstein etc.  I  got mildly hooked for a short time on Facebook Mafia Wars but am
currently clean.  :)

--
Stuart