[dba-Tech] Game advice

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri May 18 17:43:28 CDT 2012

Thanks for the rich input, everyone. I guess I'll have to find a few teens
and interrogate them, perhaps masked as some fearsome alien or warlock or
car thief.

Actually, Grand Theft might do it, or LA Noire (due to his commitment to
the film biz). I think I personally might prefer Game of Thrones, but the
gift is for him not me. I'll check out the local store and see what I can
see.

Thanks, all!

A.
gamenoramus