[dba-Tech] The future of the web and business

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu May 31 22:52:52 CDT 2012

Although the following assessment if completely consumer centric it has some
very interesting stats and trends.

http://tinyurl.com/7lpbocz

I find myself a little off that stream, as I would expect most tech would
be. We are not the average consumer as we are involved in the actual
production of content and content delivery, so laptops (with real keyboards)
and servers (with real operating systems) will still be a big major part of
our lives...but it seems fewer are capable or are willing to roll their own
these days.

As I have said many times before; "My job isn't done until there's no one
working"...and then I will just turn out the lights on my way out. ;-)