[dba-Tech] Network questions

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Sep 5 06:33:48 CDT 2012

Hi Jim,

I like the IP address approach.  I also like the print server box approach.
I'll try the IP address way, first - with the printer in the Family
network and Brad having access to that network as well as the Business
network.
Thanks for the help.  I'll report back on my success.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787