[dba-Tech] Wise Installation System Version 9

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Apr 2 17:48:18 CDT 2013

I have been using the Wise/Sagekey combo to package my commercial product -
E-Z-MRP - which was recently acquired.

The new owner needs the Wise Installation System Version 9 but I can't find
it anywhere.  There's not even one for sale on EBay which is surprising.
Apparently the product has been 'end-of-lifed' by Symantec which acquired
Altiris which acquired Wise.

Does anybody know where we can get one cheap?  All he needs is the Standard
Version.

MTIA

Rocky