[dba-Tech] Any Way To Escape Facebook?

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:01:25 CDT 2013

I've been using Facebook for a few years. I don't get ANY emails from
anything related to Facebook. I keep my stuff there pretty well locked
down.

I've reconnected with friends I had lost touch with for 30 or more years
that without this tool I would not have been enjoying these renewed
friendships. I have friends there who I have never met in person - much
like my AccessD and DBA-OT friends.

To each their own. I think you could have just adjusted your security
settings to stop notifying you on anything and to not allow anyone to see
any of your info and you would have been fine with it.  Change the email
address to a bogus one. Tell your current email system that anything coming
from there is spam.  Gmail seems pretty good at catching that kind of
thing.

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com