[dba-Tech] Any Way To Escape Facebook?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 5 13:36:30 CDT 2013

Hi Arthur:

I have many hidden talents and live in many places.

Talents I did not know I had. I am a medical doctor living in a couple of countries simultaneously, a black-smith, an investor, on a travel watch-list but have been doing this all from the Georgia jail cell.

As long as the government feels I have paid all my taxes, I can deal with my split personalities. ;-)

Do you want to be the only Arthur Fuller? You haven't made it until you have your wiki page...maybe we should make one for you? ;-)