[dba-Tech] FYI: Android picks and Windows Phone continues modest but steady gains on mobile devices market...

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 29 09:25:40 CDT 2013

Hi Shamil:

It is good to see the Windows phone is making steady growth, at least in the
US.

The market needs more competition. The growth, world wide, in Android at
first amused me but now it concerns me, as market dominance is never a good
thing.

but steady gains on mobile devices market...

FYI:

http://www.kantarworldpanel.com/global/News/news-articles/Windows-sees-stead
y-growth-in-Q1-2013

http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/28/android-picks-up-the-pace-in-smartphone-sal
es-over-ios-globally-while-windows-phone-continues-with-modest-gains-says-ka
ntar/

--
Салахетдинов Шамиль