[dba-Tech] Getting used to Windows 8

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Aug 6 08:13:00 CDT 2013

No, an ExpressCard port looks like one of the old PCMCIA slots. It takes something like a
thick credit card.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExpressCard

The "lot like USB" is probably  HDMI - a digital video/audio connector which lets you output to
most modern home entertainment systems.   It's now common on laptops.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI