[dba-Tech] Port 80 puzzle

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Aug 6 16:32:30 CDT 2013

Netstat -nao will gived you the PIDs of the process using ports. You can then track down the
PID using TaskMgr/ProceExp.

Or for a simple GUI tool which tell you directly:  Sysinternals TCPView or Nirsofts CurrPorts

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897437

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html