[dba-Tech] Any Outlook developers here?

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Thu Aug 22 16:04:21 CDT 2013

A good resource is:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook-developers/

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Susan Harkins
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 3:39 PM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Any Outlook developers here?

<sigh>

Exactly. I can provide the step-by-step discovery, but I can't really
provide that customization help they'll want. If it requires script... I can
do a bit, but again, just enough to get them started. Once they take that
trail to customization land, I can't really help them. I can't even offer
suggestions. It's hard to find good documentation too.

Susan H.