[dba-Tech] One developers recommended Christmas learning schedule

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 25 11:51:24 CDT 2013

Here is an interesting article giving an overview on Node.js...what is should be used for, what it shouldn't be used for and suggestions on how it should be implemented. There is a list of apps that are using/implementing it and links to examples and further discussion.

http://www.toptal.com/nodejs/why-the-hell-would-i-use-node-js

It appears that the writer did a lot of study on Node and this one could be used for reference material.