[dba-Tech] Monsanto are definitely a nasty bunch to play with or against

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 09:51:02 CST 2013

Thanks for pointing this out, Jim. I admit to be being a long-time Monsanto
hater. In fact, I find that the whole idea of copyrighting Genetically
Modified Life Forms to be totally egregious, and I don't know who is the
right player to stop this abomination -- maybe the UN? I don't know. But I
do feel that this is Wrong Wrong Wrong.

And finally, I don't believe in a God, but on the other hand whenever I
experience an orgasm, my typical outcry is "Oh God".

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 10:40 PM, Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Scientific journal bows to Monsanto over anti-GMO study
>
> http://rt.com/op-edge/monsanto-gmo-studies-reports-588/
>
> Jim

Arthur