[dba-Tech] Not receiving email with attachments

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 13:36:48 CST 2013

Several colleagues lately have sent me email with attachments, and I'm not
receiving the mail. They think that nothing went wrong, and I get no
message regarding failure or anything. It's just as if nothing happened.
I'm using gmail. I've checked the spam folder and nothing relevant there.
This is exasperating because some of it is work-related.

Anyone got an idea why this might occur? It seems to affect only messages
with attachments.

Maybe I should just open another account somewhere else. (Hmm... I think I
did that, over at Outlook.com, but now I can't recall the name I used.
Maybe I'll try creating another one there.

--
Arthur