[dba-Tech] Seeking recommends for a monotor

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 05:17:16 CST 2013

I'm looking to purchase a monitor to accompany my fancy laptop (Dell
Inspiron 8GB RAM and 1 TB disk. I already hooked up my Acer monitor to this
beast, and the results were less than spectacular. It worked but it sucked.
I need to acquire another monitor, that can be beautiful. Advice sought.
Should I just go with some Dell monitor? Other ideas? I've already tricked
it up with a keyboard and mouse, the only thing remaining is a quality
monitor with the same aspect-ratio.

Suggestions are invited.

--
Arthur