[dba-Tech] OT I know

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 21:57:05 CST 2013

This only remotely relates to hardware issues, but I have to tell you about
the Starfit ceramic knives. They are awesome. Several times sharrper than
the most expensive steel knibves, and also they don't cause apples o pears
to brown upon sclicing. Their sharpness is beyond compare.

I own no shares in this corporation and in no way will profit from this
recommendation. That said, check them out. They are sold one by one or in a
set of five. If you're dubious or suspect my motives, buy one, and you
shall see what I[m talking about. These knives are beyopmd belief, and I
have absolutely no fiscal interest in this corporation. I'm just admiring
fab products when  see them, and these knives are beyond compare.

--
Arthur